The PMP Fundamentals Free Full Course is designed to help individuals understand the basic fundamentals of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. The course covers principles that are applicable to project managers of all levels and experience.
The course starts by introducing the PMP certification and its structure, requirements, and objectives. It then examines the characteristics of successful project managers, such as effective communication, problem-solving skills, strong leadership, and the ability to manage risk. It also looks at practical methods for planning and executing successful projects.
The course then dives into the project management processes that are part of the PMP certification. These processes include scope management, schedule management, cost management, and quality management. The course also covers topics such as resource management and project reporting, as well as introduction to software tools. Lastly, it examines the relationship between PMP certification and current and emerging trends in project management.
At the end of the course, participants will have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of the Project Management Professional certification and the skills necessary to take on project management roles and responsibilities.
What Will You Learn?
- -Overview of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- -Characteristics of successful project managers
- -Methods for planning and executing successful projects
- -Project management processes, such as scope, schedule, cost and quality management
- -Resource management and project reporting
- -Relationship between PMP certification and trends in project management
PMP full course